“In 2008 I attended my first SCWW Conference. I left with a much clearer understanding of the publishing process and what I would have to do to get a book in print. Shortly thereafter I joined a SCWW critique group. Members provided tremendous insight and guidance as I worked to develop my characters and theme. Agents at the next two SCWW conferences challenged me to deepen my plot. I wrote and rewrote. In 2010 I sold my first novel, The Quaker Café’. I thank SCWW and its members for helping make my dream a reality.
- Jane Gari Talks Nonfiction February 11, 2016
- Knowing Why You Write: The Importance of Aligning Your Writing & Marketing February 10, 2016
- First Drafts and Burn Piles February 7, 2016
- Iron Sharpens Iron January 31, 2016
- Resolutions January 24, 2016